nano bug - ctrl-C

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 07:14:00 GMT 2002

Okay so as the maintainer reporting bugs probably isnt the normal part of my
job description...

Is it just me or does ctrl-C fail to function in the version of nano I
released? (any info which might help me track down the problem faster
appreciated).  I am on win2k and all packages as of last weekend upto date
(not test).  This isnt 'obviously' a nano bug since nano does respect ctrl-c
on linux but also isnt obviously a cygwin bug since it doesnt work on an
OSF/1 build which I made myself.

Gareth - the nano 'quasi-pseudo-yeah-really-uhuh-maintainer' who should test
things a little bit more thoroughly.