Cygwin newbie needs help

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Wed Apr 24 09:41:00 GMT 2002

I think you're right but that's more a question for the XEmacs people, which
I'm not. ;-)  I was merely responding to Marcos comment that XEmacs could
be downloaded.  While he's right, I wanted to make sure that people realize
that downloading the Cygwin version of XEmacs is preferable when Cygwin
tools are in use.  It prevents allot questions and headaches.  Sorry if this
information seems off-topic for this thread.