Getting price for cygwin contract?

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Apr 15 08:38:00 GMT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 03:23:30PM +0300, M. Tavasti wrote:
>I have tried for few weeks to get price tag for 'Cygwin contract', but
>no success.
>[snip]
>This is bit ridiculous, everyhing for free works, but when you are
>willing to pay, you can't.

I've just spammed every internal Red Hat sales mailing list that I could
find with your message.

Hopefully someone will wake up and call you.

I'm very sorry that you were having this kind of problem.  If you don't
hear from someone within the next few days, please send me personal email
and I will escalate this.

cgf