Where can I find info on new cygwin 'lpr' ?

Muhammad Isa isafamily@yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 6 01:07:00 GMT 2002

Hi all,
       I've been trying to find out about 'lpr' . There doesn't seem to be
any '
--help with the exe or man pages or info pages. I see from the mailing list
that it has only just been added to Cygwin (Cygutil package, I think). I
searched on Author ( Rick Rankin ) , still in the dark.
       I ' ve got as far as  " lpr -P hp\ deskjet....  file.txt"  and get
error message from windows  ---  Can anybody point me to documentation for
this prog ?
        thanks           Muhammad Isa    Worcs.  UK