ncftp current release won't run - missing CYGREADLINE5.DLL

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Thu Apr 4 14:49:00 GMT 2002

Patches (altogether now) gratefully accepted. This isn't something that
interests me per se, but I've no objection to adding this as a
command-line activated mode (at least until the kinks are worked out,
when it might get a visual button to activate).
Rob