Problems with setup.exe - no bin directory

Ellen Sluss esluss@memphis.edu
Wed Apr 3 12:34:00 GMT 2002

I solved the problem. Apparently there were mount points set up in the
registry for /bin and /etc and others all pointing to C:\Program
Files\Network Simplicity\ssh. Apparently when I installed OpenSsh all by
itself it created those values. I deleted them all and redid the install.
Now it works.