Periodic plea for someone to work on cygwin docs

Edmund Horner ejrh@paradise.net.nz
Fri Sep 21 19:42:00 GMT 2001

I am looking for a way to make a positive contribution (as opposed to
asking stupid questions of the list, of which I have been occassionally
guilty...).  Part of my work responsibility is technical documentation,
so I have some idea of the kind of technical research that's necessary
to update these sorts of documents.

Unfortunately I don't know much about either CVS or SGML, though of
course I could learn.

If the major requirement is simply someone who can write and has the
time to do so, then I think I can help.  If you think this is a
possibility, I will re-familiarise myself with the docs and think
further on it.

Edmund.