Seeking Cygwin installer for the

Joshua Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 14:49:00 GMT 2001

Read my post again. I was working on less than 10MB
network space. The installer fits on a floppy. It's
basically just the dll, ash, bash, and a few
shell-utils so that somebody can figure out what
cygwin looks like without having to do the big
download.
Doesn't even use full packages. It would be pointless
to put that kind of minimal functionality into
setup.exe

BTW I've already got the setup src on my machine and
am getting a feel for it. Hopefully I'll figure out
how to patch something useful soon. I know a couple
guys who like the cygwin shell but don't need
compilers, squid, postgres, etc. and so I'm still
interested in making minimal package-based installs
easier.
cygwin-lite.sourceforge.net will disappear or morph
when that happens.