Can't change password

Mike Slinn mslinn@mslinn.com
Tue Sep 18 09:14:00 GMT 2001

I've read through all the documents (so many words!) but I don't see
anything that I recognize as being directly applicable.  I have a standalone
NT box, it is not part of a domain.

Isn't there a straightforward answer to my problem?  The amount of
documentation, and the way it is written, makes me thing that I'll need to
spend days figuring it all out!  Also, I again note that in a previous
response Corinna seemed to discourage the use of login.

I searched the mailing list archives before posting my original question,
but didn't find an answer for NT machines that are not part of a domain.

Mike