Openssh question

Berndl, Klaus klaus.berndl@sdm.de
Thu Sep 6 10:10:00 GMT 2001

> zlib needs to be installed.

>>What a the first steps to setup the new openssh stuff?
>>
>>But i don´t want wasting your time: Is there a docu where i can find what i
>>must do to upgrade my old ssh-configuration (or building a new one)?

>/usr/doc/Cygwin/openssh-2.9p2.README

Thank you very much!

But to avoid such posting and questions like mine, another one:

Is there an entry in the FAQ that such useful *.README files are located
in /usr/doc/Cygwin/?

Another suggestion:
Not all people want to download and install the full cygwin-release.
It would be very helpful if in the setup-program dependencies between
package could be displayed, maybe not per default but after hitting a
special button.

I don´t know if this is easy to implement but IMHO this would avoid
a lot of such postings.

Or maybe another location where all these dependencies are mentioned??!!

What do the cygwin-experts and the other "folk" think? :-)

Ciao,
Klaus