Problems executing programs which includes rpcndr.h

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 17:27:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 08:16:28AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
> --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > Are you going to
>submit this to gcc-patches, Danny?
>>

>Yes.
>Danny
>
>BTW anyone on this list experimenting with GCC-3.0.1 probably wants to
>know about  Mumit Khans's patch for another attribute
>(dllimport/export) problem:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2001-06/msg01544.html .
>
>and a serious bug that is looking for a patch:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-bugs/2001-06/msg01299.html

Hmm.  I missed both of those.  I wish I could approve a wider range of
patches in gcc.  I can really only touch cygwin or mingw specific stuff
and neither of these patches seems to be cygwin-specific.

However, if you aren't getting much traction on getting a patch approved,
let me know and I'll try to get one of the Red Hat guys to look at it.
If I say that it is necessary for cygwin, they should be interested.

cgf