My Mutt has gone astray (better info)

Gary R Van Sickle tiberius@braemarinc.com
Thu Oct 18 13:42:00 GMT 2001

> Okay, I did a fresh Cygwin install on an NT box here and got the
> identical error when I ran mutt.  My box at home is a 95 box.
>
> I get an error box (red X with an OK button), with the following
> message:
>
> The dynamic link library cygncurses5.dll could not be found in the
> specifiec path.
>
> Hints?  Guesses?

Your ncurses isn't installed correctly.  There was a major change recently
that requires that you update a few of the packages in a particular order.
Search the list for the latest ncurses announcement, and simply redo the
install in the order indicated.

Gary R. Van Sickle
Braemar Inc.
11481 Rupp Dr.