Scrollable Term for Win9x?

Dub Dublin dub@conservor.com
Thu Oct 18 08:13:00 GMT 2001

I figured this would be a FAQ, but I can't find the answer there or in a
quick search of the archives, so I'll bother the list:

The biggest problem I have with running Cygwin on Win98SE is Microsoft's
brain-dead fixed-size non-scrollable terminal window.  (I've generally
run it on NT or W2K before, where this isn't an issue...)

Is there a good replacement for this that will allow scrolling of an
arbitrary number of lines (500 or so would get me by) or even (dare I
ask?) a properly functional copy and paste?

Direct responses appreciated, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

Dub