test failures building perl on Cygwin - continued

John Peacock jpeacock@rowman.com
Wed Oct 17 08:09:00 GMT 2001

"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:36:33 -0400, you wrote:
>
> John,
>
> >I have not had time to investigate; I'm still trying to work on the
> >CygWin core's with PERL_DESTRUCT_LEVEL=2.
>
> I'm getting the same problems here with perl-5.6.1 if built with
> debugging, so it is probably a change that was made to both, bleadperl
> and maintperl or a change in cygwin.
>
> Gerrit

I am positive (no really) that I was getting clean tests in July, so I
would have to think that it was a change in CygWin as opposed to Perl.
I'll try and go back to 5.6.0 and build for debugging and see if it
happens there too.  That would pretty much rule out Perl itself as
the source.

John

--
John Peacock