Perl 5.7.2

Gerrit P. Haase freeweb@nyckelpiga.de
Wed Oct 10 10:50:00 GMT 2001

> Gerrit P. Haase schrieb am 2001-10-10 17:33:

>> John Peacock schrieb am 2001-10-10 9:44:
>
>>"Gerrit P. Haase" wrote:
>>>
>>> Can you figure out when the stackdumps occur the first time?
>>>
>>> I found this in the changes of July:

Must be s.th. before 2001-07-04.

>>[snip]
[...]
>>Yes, I could have sworn I was getting clean tests in August, but I could
>>be mistaken.  The ithreads stuff is besides the point; I am not
>>building with threads (and it is not the defalt in hints/linux.sh.
>>11188 looks promising, however.  I will pull down that patch and see

O.k., i built snapshot perl@11148.tgz from 2001/07/04 with debugging on
cygwin-1.3.3-2 and that are all the tests which ends with an stackdump,
but also a lot of them are getting an o.k., just running 'make test' with
cygwin-1.3.2-1, but it seems to be still the same problem, same failures.

The log with all tests which fails is attached.

Gerrit

--
=^..^=