Perl 5.7.2

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Oct 8 08:56:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 10:31:28AM -0400, John Peacock wrote:
>There are two issues:
>
>1) CygWin 1.3.3 breaks gdb under Win2K (cannot set breakpoints);

No, it doesn't.  You may have problems using gdb for some reason but I
use gdb on a daily basis on W2K with no problems.

As always, I can't fix what I can't debug.  This, of course, means
that the debugging is left to people who have the problem.

Said people seem to be incapable of doing more than complaining about
the problem and posting stack traces, however.  So, as always, this bug
will go unfixed because everyone who experiences the problem is "too
busy", "too disgusted", "too apathetic", or "too unknowledgeable" to fix
the problem.

cgf