location of the new ncurses

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 4 06:23:00 GMT 2001

Thanks for the heads up.  I have NO idea how that happened. The files
were actually in TWO places -- the "right" one, latest/ncurses/* and
latest/terminfo/* -- but also in the "wrong" place, under latest/latest/*.

I removed latest/latest/* on sourceware; hopefully that change will
propagate to the mirrors soon.

--Chuck