1.3.3 release

Samuel Masham samuelm@dme.sony.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 06:54:00 GMT 2001

Hi Chris, Robert et al,

First can I say that Cygwin has been extremely useful in our work
especially with operation of UNIX build environments across many sites, thanks.

As part of this we use gnu make (recursively ...) a fare amount as you
would imagine. However the build 1.3.3 doesn't work. This is not a problem
as we just didn't upgrade. However I have just checked out the latest
snapshot and you seem to have fixed it. I was wondering if a minor release
sometime soon is in the pipe line?

Anyway even if this is not in the offing let me take this opportunity to
thank you for all your hard work

Samuel

ps I did try and debug this and got as far as compiling and running.
Unfortunately coming from embedded SW There was just too much to learn
before I could help out, maybe next time I will have more time :)