Your company details

Piyush Sakalley s.piyush@netsity.com
Mon Oct 1 07:53:00 GMT 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have seen your company details on the net.

We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading software
solutions provider. Our competitive strength lies in our economical & highly
qualified software consultants. We are well appreciated by our existing
clients for maintaining high standards of working and low costs. This can be
attributed to our state of the art software development center in India.

You may hire our consultants remotely for your projects. We would provide
you complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) services. If needed I
can send across our project execution methodology for your perusal.

We can also provide you with on-site IT staffing solutions.

Would you like to cash on the abundant and reasonably priced Indian software
professionals and our expertise?

To know about us you are welcome to visit http://www.netsity.com

Please let us know your interests ...

Sincerely,
Piyush Sakalley
Email: s.piyush@netsity.com

India:
13, Chitra Vihar, Delhi - 110092
Ph. +91-11-2040886, 2040973, 2200288
Fax: +91-11-2218654

Singapore:
Level 36, Hong Leong Building
16, Raffles Quay, Singapore-048581
Ph. +65-3228560
Fax: +65-3228558
This message is not intended to be spam. To stop receiving further messages,
reply with "REMOVE" in the "subject" of the mail. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.