autoconf/m4 SIGSEGV - Just Me, or can others verify that this is a bug?

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Sun Nov 11 09:30:00 GMT 2001

Whenever I try to use autoconf, m4 dies with Signal 11. Is this just me, or
can others confirm that there is a problem? (My testcase was
winsup/cinstall, and some other non-cygwin stuff). Incidentally, stuff seems
to be stackdumping a lot lately - for example, groff, run via 'man
rsyncd.conf', or bash when you enter a="ls /usr/man/man1/*".

Just enquiring whether this is a known bug or not.

Max