Editing zipped files with VIM under cygwin

Strohhaecker, Bernd BStrohhaecker@Hueller-Hille.com
Sun Nov 11 08:26:00 GMT 2001

Also no. My shell was certainly bash. I think I've had a general
problem with any part of my installation, which I couldn't find.
After de- and re-installing whole cygwin everything works.
Even after restoring ~ with all my personal settings.

Also today I've absolutely no idea what was wrong.

Anyhow, I hope I didn't waste too much of your time.
And thanks a lot for your efforts,

Bernd