ddd and xemacs wont't work with post 1.1.4 dll

Thomas Pfaff tpfaff@gmx.net
Tue May 29 01:57:00 GMT 2001

earnie_boyd@yahoo.com wrote:

> Thomas Pfaff wrote:

>>> is it ddd built with post 1.1.4 or pre 1.1.4, there could be a
>>> difference in libraries and so on?
>>
>> I started building with 1.1.8, then i went back until 1.1.4 which was
>> working.
>>

> You'll have to at least try 1.3.2 to determine if it's still broke.  If
> 1.3.2 doesn't work then you'll need to install the latest cygwin-inst
> snapshot from the http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ page to see if it's been
> recently fixed.  Then if it still doesn't work, it's still broke.

Sorry for the delay but i was off for some days.

I had tried with 1.3.2-1 and now i downloaded cygwin1-20010525.dll but ddd
does still not work.

I can see two ddd processes in the taskmanager, the original one and
the forked consuming all remaining cpu time but unable to exec gdb.

I am using ddd-3.3 with lesstiff 0.92.6, build with 1.1.4. I have not
rebuild ddd from source, i only replaced the dll.

Thomas