Setup errors in gmp-3.1.1 under cygwin-1.3.1-1

Robinow, David drobinow@dayton.adroit.com
Thu May 24 05:39:00 GMT 2001

 For what it's worth, I tried to build gmp-3.1.1 on Windows 98 after seeing
the original post. It does take a while but less than two hours. "make
check" passed all tests.
 Unlike the original poster, I was able to continue using my computer during
the build.