ANN: JDE 2.2.7.1 available at ...

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Wed May 23 21:35:00 GMT 2001

Is there some reason why this message keeps showing up here?  This is
not a cygwin application, AFAIK.  Am I wrong?

I suspect that anyone who uses this package would already be familiar
with where to find new releases.  Unless this package actually has a
cygwin component, I think it is off-topic here.

I'm willing to be swayed if a large number of people think that these
announcements are a useful service.  Otherwise, I would like to declare
these messages off-topic and ask you to stop doing this.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/