Strange fork() behaviour under cygwin v1.3.1

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Mon May 21 17:20:00 GMT 2001

Then we're looking at a bug in cygwin w.r.t. pth. As I cannot look at
the pth source without being unable to contribute to cygwin's thread
code anymore.. someone else will have to debug this.

Rob