More inetd stuff

Mark Keil Mark.Keil@cportcorp.com
Mon May 21 10:32:00 GMT 2001

Corinna,

Could I please see a copy of the updated README?
(or could you post it for review?)

I have some additions if they are not there already.

And is the following (nonsensical instruction) fixed?

     Under the key HKLM\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
     create a key of type REG_SZ (String) named like the full DOS path
     to the application, eg. "C:\usr\bin\inetd.exe" and with the value
     equal to the preferred CYGWIN settings, eg "binmode tty ntsec".

And why isn't iu-config mentioned in the body of the README?
(I just learned about that one from this email (below))

Thanks, Mark Keil