Apache and MySQL

Grahame Wright grahame@baptiewright.com
Thu Mar 29 11:49:00 GMT 2001

Hi

I've tried running httpd as the regular Cygwin user (which is the user who
is logged into windows), and also commenting out the user and group section
of httpd.conf, but neither of those work.  MySQL is set to allow a
connection from any user from the localhost, so that shouldn't be the
problem.  I'm really stuck for ideas...

Thanks for your response

Grahame
=======