ANNOUNCE: /dev/clipboard read & write support

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sun Mar 25 21:24:00 GMT 2001

Excellent. It's good to get confirmation (Knowing it works here is just
the first step :]).

FWIW I've tested with 2Mb+ files, with the same result. After 4Mb
performance will degrade (according to MS Documentation it's due to the
old-style Global* heap management routines on Win32.... but the
clipboard requires the use of those routines :-/ )

Rob