GCC and alloca

Jonny Larson JLarson@Network-Alchemy.com
Tue Mar 20 11:00:00 GMT 2001

Earnie:
Thanks for the response.

We use gcc in CygWin to compile a ton of source files into a series of about 20
libraries.  Then we take these library files and link them to "C" code that makes up
an NDIS driver using the Microsoft NT DDK linker (which is actually the Microsoft
Incremental Linker Version 5.12.8181).

It is when we link the gcc-compiled libraries to the NDIS code that we get the alloca
unresolved errors.

Let me know if you still want to see the link statement we use.

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Jonny