Setting -mno-cygwin in an environment variable

Patrick Doyle wpd@delcomsys.com
Sun Mar 18 13:17:00 GMT 2001

Thanks... I might explore the CC="gcc -mno-cygwin" route, at least as a
short term solution.  The medium term solution could be mingw, although I
also have times when I need to compile UNIX-based programs on my Windows
box, so I would still want to be able to take advantage of the Cygwin DLL in
those cases.

--wpd