Any chance for a port to Windows CE or pocketpc?

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) lhall@rfk.com
Wed Mar 7 13:33:00 GMT 2001

At 04:09 PM 3/7/2001, Josh Klein wrote:
>All-
>
>         How hard would it be to request a port of cygwin to windows CE?  I think
>cygwin would absolutley ROCK on a pocketpc.  And I am sure the pocketpc
>community (www.brighthand.com) would be extremely excited about something
>like this.
>
>         Thanks,
>         thunk

Its not hard at all to request.  From what I've read, its not easy to get
done however.  Check the email archives on this subject if you're interested
in details.  Someone was asking about this in the last few months.  You might
want to converse with the person that brought it up at that point, since
he seemed motivated to do something in this regard.