Better diagnostics in mmap.cc

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 08:52:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 10:40:46AM -0500, Gene Spleen wrote:
>Actually, yes, I have recently been following it, and I've tried the
>latest build, and it works, 'sort of'.  Its still rather flakey running
>Postgresql in certain configurations, and consistantly bad on my
>modified ipc-daemon stuff.  So, it would seem better to have mmap.cc
>fixed overall, than just getting postgres running.  Still hoping for
>those diagnostics.

So are you planning on fixing the problem then?  I'm confused.  You
can't build cygwin due to unknown problems and I don't believe that
you've provided any details on the actual nature of the problem other
than to say that it is flaky.

I'm not sure why you're posting here or what your game plan might be
given the above.

cgf