Better diagnostics in mmap.cc

Gene Spleen gene_spleen@hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:41:00 GMT 2001

Actually, yes, I have recently been following it, and I've
tried the latest build, and it works, 'sort of'.  Its still
rather flakey running Postgresql in certain configurations, and consistantly
bad on my modified ipc-daemon stuff.  So, it would seem
better to have mmap.cc fixed overall, than just getting postgres
running. Still hoping for those diagnostics.

Thanks for the heads-up.