Unix "script" utility continued... cygwin newbie need a porting expert's help.

Jeff Hu max@huville.com
Sat Jun 30 06:14:00 GMT 2001

Here's a link to info about cfmakeraw:
http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/gLSB/gLSB/baselib-cfmakeraw-3.html

I gather it's supposed to be defined in termios.h

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[ mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Perry Dykes
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 1:16 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Unix "script" utility continued... cygwin newbie need a porting
expert's help.

[snip]
I did this code, attached below, but get the following error.

perry@PERRYT20
/cygdrive/c/dykes/data/wrk/mkwf/activity-work/typescript/util-linux-2.11d/mi
sc-utils

$ gcc -I../lib script.c -o script.exe
script.c: In function `main':
script.c:125: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/perry/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccIAem9J.o(.text+0x71c):script.c:
undefined reference to `cfmakeraw'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Assuming I can figure out warning or ignore, the ld error has me
stumped. Is there a cygwin programmer who knows what this means. I'm not
sure how to debug it. I looked through ld man page and other content for
references to cfmakeraw, and so far not sure what this is or how to get
rid of error.

As always your helps is appreciated well in advance.

Regards,
Perry