I ask a small favor of Mr. Hamster (was "shouted down" etc)

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Fri Jun 29 20:47:00 GMT 2001

Amen!

I consider this rude, disrespectful and an offense to me and my native
language. Although I read _every_ post to Cygwin@cygwin.com, I skip over
the ones that deliberately abuse English.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA