How can I distribute my program like Cygwin does (through setup.exe)?

Viktor Levandovskyy levandov@mathematik.uni-kl.de
Fri Jun 29 03:44:00 GMT 2001

Dear colleagues,

I'm working on the porting (with Cygwin for sure)
and creating the installation of the
computer algebra system, distributed under GPL. You have
made your _Setup process_ so fine, that I can imagine that if
i would do something similar, if will be much better than
InstallShield installation we use now. Though I haven't found
any information on this package ("Setup Net Release") -
could you please inform me whether it's possible to use
and how to get it from Cygwin or whoever.

Thanks in advance,

Viktor