FREE PHONE CHAT LINE for sourceware.cygnus.com !!!

Jason Dufair jase@dufair.org
Wed Jun 27 08:58:00 GMT 2001

You know, this might be a good idea. We'd just have to be careful so
people understand that we're being curt, not rude. Voice inflections may
help convey this subtlety

--
Jason Dufair - jase@dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/