I found where to download NT Resource Kit

Charles S. Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 26 11:55:00 GMT 2001

The MS Resource Kit for NT has *never* been available for free download.
  You can find unauthorized dists of it, and MS does publish "updates"
-- if all you need is a program contained within the update, then you're
gold.  Except that the license agreement sez you must own the entire
Resource Kit in order to legally use the updates.  Whatever.

Anyway, the cygwin 'kill' command can be used to kill native windows
processes.  Also, the cygrunsrv program can be used to replace both
instsrv and srvany -- and better yet, cygrunsrv groks cygwin, so it
works better than srvany when used with cygwin daemons.  Like sshd.

--Chuck