Blunt Tools (was: cgf does not want private email about cygwin)

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 07:18:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 09:33:14AM -0400, Sheldon, Ken wrote:
>Beware some popular mail clients ignore the Reply-to header.

Details?

Regardless, it is rarely the case that someone replies personally to email.
That seems to work ok.

Instead, people send me personal ideas, queries, and rants.  When I ask
where they got my email address the reply is "From the mailing list,
of course."

So, I will be sending this "cgf does not want..." message on a regular basis.
Hopefully, it will show up enough that people who search the archives or
read email here will get the hint.

Sure....

cgf