1.3.2: Perl script called via system() uses Windows filenames

Brian Jepson bjepson@oreilly.com
Fri Jun 22 17:05:00 GMT 2001

The attached patch (against perl-5.6.1-1-src.tar.gz from the contrib/perl
directory) fixes this problem.  Without the patch, pp_system would use
either do_aspawn() or do_spawn() instead of vfork().

Cheers,

Brian