rxvt in X11 using tons of proc while Iconified

Bruce Dobrin dobrin@imageworks.com
Thu Jun 21 17:43:00 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I'm on NT$,  running cygwin 1.3.2 with the most recent  X11R86 4.0.3 and twm
R6.3.   If I Iconify one rxvt,  all is well,  If I do 2 of them,  then each
instance starts to eat around 25% of the proc.  If I open 3 and Iconify 2
those 2 use 25% each if 3 then all 3 use 25% each.  If only one,  then they
all use negligible amounts of proc.  ....  No such activity with xterm
though.......  I haven't noticed anything else doing this either..

This isn't the end of the world,  but It is interesting.

Bruce Dobrin