cygwin 1.3.2 bug on non-us keyboard layouts

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Jun 21 15:37:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 10:25:38PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> I'm not subscribed to cygwin-patches.  Since this is a small patch (45
> lines) and since I don't have the time to "contribute to ongoing
> development" ( http://www.cygwin.com/contrib.html ), shouldn't I send it
> to this list?

Oops, a change of 45 lines is not a small patch anymore, unfortunately.
You would have to fill out the copyright assignment form. Is that ok
for you?

However, you can send the patch then to the cygwin list if you don't
want to subscribe to cygwin-patches, of course.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.