Where do I send comments/suggestions?

Jeff Sadowski jeffski@tvi.cc.nm.us
Thu Jun 21 12:30:00 GMT 2001

It would be nice if I saw an option to download
on cygwin's main page I found where to go
after diging around through the links for some time.
I don't have an internet connection at home so installing
from the net is out of the question.
I found a link by looking at Xfree86 for cygwin and going to
there link of downloading the source then I backed up
to the directory ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/
then I went into the latest directory and downloaded the packages
I wanted. I found it dificult to find this.