Anyone thought about, or done any work with lm-sensors under cygwin?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Thu Jun 21 08:47:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

The Internet Philosophy: Seek and you shall find.

The Newbie Philosophy: Ask and you shall receive.

< http://mbm.livewiredev.com/ >

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA