Win-Shares are broken when connected by ssh

Michael Traxler Michael.Traxler@exp2.physik.uni-giessen.de
Wed Jun 20 07:15:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

when I connect my Win2k(SP2) or WinNT(SP4) via Samba to some Linux Server
(or Windows, no difference), I can see these connection in as many
cygwin-shells as I like.
But when I connect to this Windows Computer via ssh (same account), these
shares vanish.
With "net use" I can see, that they exist, but they are unavailabe,
therefore I get a "permission denied" when trying to connect to them.
I can open new connections via
net use \\Computer\Share passwd /User:username
but these connection are again not seen in new ssh sessions.

Can you please help me with that?

Thanks a lot,

	Michael