How to mount a UNC

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)
Wed Jun 20 07:07:00 GMT 2001

At 05:12 PM 6/19/2001, Bob Zimmerman wrote:
>How can I mount a UNC under CYGWIN? 
>A UNC is a windows share - for example:
>how can I mount this so it is a directory /xyz or /dev/xyz etc...

Larry Hall                    
RFK Partners, Inc.            
118 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out:

More information about the Cygwin mailing list