1.3.2: Vim cursor position incorrect in bash on Win 2k

TWEDE, ROGER (HP-Boise, ex1) roger_twede@hp.com
Tue Jun 19 16:20:00 GMT 2001

This problem appears to originate when NuTCracker is installed on the
system.
By uninstalling the NuTCracker Operating Environment the vi sessions and
cursor positions began to function normally.