I have a DLL, no, how to use it in VBasic?

Alexander Mader alexander.mader@niles.de
Wed Jun 13 21:28:00 GMT 2001

Hallo!

At least, it is possible to use MinGW32 generated DLLs with VB -- I have
to provide DLLs for VB and do it that way. I suppose Cygwin DLLs are
useable as well, bu you have to try.

It is important to generate stdcall DLLs. So you have to use the -mrtg
option of gcc for compiling and linking.

Best wishes,

Alexander.

Joa~o Miguel Soares wrote:

>         I have created a dll with cygwin (based on C++) now how can I use
> it with Visual Basic? Is it even possible?
>
>         Tx!
>                                 Joao Miguel Soares
>
> --

Alexander Mader <alexander.mader@niles.de>	Fon: +49-30-93033-636
NILES Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH			Fax: +49-30-93033-603
				www.niles.de