Copying Windows .lnk files with Cygwin

Mark Schoenberg mark@emmestech.com
Wed Jun 13 11:52:00 GMT 2001

but me have this problem?  I was able to use cp routinely for this purpose in
Cygwin 1.1.8, but had no luck what-so-ever with it in 1.3.1.  I could almost
swear that cp worked for me for a while after upgrading to 1.3.2, but it doesn't
work for me now.  I know that symlinks were discussed in detail by this list
back in February when the change in symlinks was made, but I haven't found the
answer to my question.

                               Thank you,

                               Mark Schoenberg