cygwin mount points

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:20:00 GMT 2001

Dear Christopher Faylor,

I found plenty of information about how the default mounts are set up. What
I could not find was why they are as they are. That was my question, "why".
If it is documented somewhere, please point me in the correct direction.
Larry Hall has already given me an explaination, but I would love to add
anything useful to my "places to look".

Thanks,

...Karl